Sim Card issues may result to Changes in Color such as Red - Purplish Pink or Yellow and Blue.
- Purplish Pink - Please Check that your Sim Card is inserted properly.
- Red Mode Color – SIM not properly inserted correctly or SIM is inactive, if problem remain the same then please contact our Digicel Customer Care Service 123.
- Yellow - white or sometimes green – network mode not on 4G.
- Blue - Internet Connection is on 3G
You need to log in to device website: 192.168.8.1
- Go to internet
- network mode
- Select 4G and click on submit
To check your Data balance, please send a txt message to 140 and in your new compose message, you will need to enter your LTE number which is a 7-digit number plus area code 685
You can also log into the LTE by using the device link provided behind the modem. Click on the envelop Icon on the top right corner and send a message to 130
If you are not able to Access Internet, please do check your Proxy Setting by going to your Browser Setting, which is Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
While on the Browser Settings, please go to LAN Setting and Make sure that there is only 1 option ticked which is: "Automatically detect settings"
If you are being directed to the Digicel Online Top Up Home Page, this is informing you that you do not have any data. Please do top up account for more data