Digicel makes staying in touch while roaming easy. Make and receive voice calls, send and receive data, and surf the web hassle-free! Choose from Digicel’s Prepaid and Postpaid Data and Voice Roaming plans to see which one works for you.
- All Digicel prepaid accounts are pre-provisioned for roaming. Call Customer Care for FREE from your Digicel mobile and ask to activate roaming for your number before travelling to your destination
- Find the Network Selection in your mobile phone menu.
- When travelling to New Zealand or Australia, turn on your phone, go to Settings, go to More Networks, go to Network operators, Select “2 Degrees” for New Zealand or “Optus” for Australia.
- Purchase a Voice or Data Roaming Bundle by calling *123#SEND and choose to purchase from the available bundles.
Post Paid Roaming
- All Digicel postpaid accounts are required to contact their Corporate Account Managers and arrange roaming activation for their number(s) before travelling to their destination.
- Find the Network Selection setting in your Digicel mobile phone menu, and select "AUTOMATIC' before you go to the airport.
- When you have reached your destination, turn on your phone and allow it to update and locate Digicel's partner network in that country.