To sign up for Digicel Play TV, you will need to come into any Digicel Retail Outlet or main office at Level 2, SNPF Plaza (Reception Area) with your Photo ID, Subscription & Equipment Fees (where applicable) and complete a Digicel Play/TV Application Form.
Once your Application Form and Fees have been submitted your Digicel Play TV will be activated by close of the next Business Day for existing customers or within 10 Business days for New Customers. (Note: Business days are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5PM)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are the NEW Tv Plans?
The 2 new plans on Digicel Play are:
LITE: $49, for 15 Channels
PREMIUM: $89 for 25 Channels
- What are the channels?
Lite Plan- $49
Premium Plan- $89
- How often do I make payments?
The Digicel Play TV Plan is a monthly plan and payments for the FULL monthly subscription should be made once a month (on the date of installation).
You can also purchase on your phone using your credit balance on short code.
Note that expiry date changes from time to time depending on the top up date, not precisely the date of installation from the previous month.
- What is the short code and how do I do that?
- Dial *515#
- Enter Box Number
- Select Plan- Enter Number of Preferred Plan
- Buy Plan- Enter 1 to Confirm
- Exit Short Menu- Enter N to Exit
- Are there any other fees apart from the Plans?
Yes there is an Installation Fee of $299. Note this is a one-off charge and will not be paid on a monthly basis, this if you are a new customer.
- Why do I need to pay this on top of my plan?
$299 paid by you is an installation cost, to take up this offer you will need to purchase the equipment outright which means you need to pay $299 for this reason plus $49 or $89 to activate your plan, depending on which one you choose.
- How many days am I paying for- how is monthly described in the monthly plans?
Monthly= 30 days (counting from Activation Date)
- If I am on an existing monthly plan- then decide to purchase the $49 plan on short code in the middle of the month, for example on the 20th day, will I lose out on the last 10 days of my plan?
Yes. You will have to be watchful of your 30 days and to note down the specific END dates for each month.
- Can I swap between plans ($49) and ($89) in the middle or anytime of the month?
Yes you are able to. The original plan will then be voided and new plan will activate for the next 30 days.
- Where can I make payments?
Monthly Subscription fees can be made at any Digicel Retail Outlets or Main Office, Level 2 at SNPF Plaza. Important Notice: Payments will take up to 24 hours to reflect in the billing system, please ensure that payments are made well in advance.
- Can I request for certain channels for any of these plans?
No these plans are standard and they cannot be swapped around.
- What is the timeframe and who will install the equipment?
Standard installation period of 10 working days (2 weeks) applies.
- If I have been disconnected for a few years back when it was with Sky Pacific can I sign up for this plan, do I get the new set up box or what happens if I sign-up and find out that the box or dish is faulty?
If you are an existing/active SkyPacific customer, migration is FREE! Inactive accounts who were with SkyPacific, reconnection fee is $199.
- Who do I call if I have issues with the service?
The Helpdesk is available for your assistance from 8am to 5pm, Working Days (Monday to Friday)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Contacts: 7720000
Free call: 123 (Free for Digicel users)