Data Upsize is Digicel promotion where prepaid customers can purchase extra data on top of their initial data purchase. Data Upsize bundles will be available on USSD *123#.
Frequently asking Question
- How does it work?
Customer will have to purchase a core data bundle via USSD Option (*123#) then they will receive a confirmation of successful data purchase for qualified data plans and offer upsize add-on plans.
Example: “You have XXMB. Do you want to up-size data bundle?”
Customer select “Yes”. A USSD prompt with data upsize plans available should be displayed.
(i.e) Data Upsize Plans. Please enter your option
- $1 for 100MB – 24 hours expiry
- $2 for 200MB – 24 hours expiry
- $3 for 300MB – 24 hours expiry
- $4 for 400MB – 24 hours expiry
- Can I purchase an upsize bundle without a core data bundle?
No, upsize data bundle is only available when a customer successfully purchase a core data bundle. A USSD prompt with data upsize plans will be displayed for customer select their preferred upsize plan.
- Who are entitle for this service?
This service can only be available to prepaid subscribers only.
- When can I opt-in for an upsize bundle?
You can opt-in for a data upsize bundle anytime you purcahse a core bundle from *123#
- What are the core data bundles that upsize bundle can apply to?
Upsize data plans only applies to $3, $5, $9, $19 and $24 data Plans.
- Can upsize data bundle be auto-renew or roll over?
No, auto-renewal and roll over can only apply to core data bundle purchase.
- Will a customer receive trigger messages after they opt-in for a core data bundle?
Yes, customer will receive trigger messages after opting in for our data bundle $3, $5, $9, $19 and $24 data Plans via USSD Code (*123#)
- Is the expiry period for core bundles the same as upsize bundles?
No standard expiry period applies to core data bundles and 24hrs for upsize data bundles.
Core Data Plans:
- $3 Data Plan - 2 Days
- $5 Data Plan - 3 Days
- $9 Data Plan - 5 Days
- $19 Data Plan - 7 Days
- $24 Data Plan - 30 Days
Upsize Data Plans:
- $1 for 50MB– 24hrs
- $2 for 100MB– 24hrs
- $3 for 150MB– 24hrs
- $4 for 200MB– 24hrs
- If customer has insufficient funds in account will they be able to purchase core and upsize data plans
No, customer needs to top up to successfully purchase a data plan (including upsize plan if selected). Customer will receive the below trigger message that purchase is unsuccessful
“You have insufficient funds to complete your purchase. Please top up and try again”.