With Digicel now on the Tui Samoa cable and in aligning ourselves with our network upgrade in progress, we are positioning Digicel as “Your Data Network” with the launch of these new and aggressive data plans.
Terms and Conditions:
Customers can purchase the data plans by dialling *123# or visiting My Digicel App. Expiry period on all plans vary. Unused data will only rollover if the same data plan is purchased again before expiry. Out of bundle charge is $0.33 per MB. These new plans will replace all old data plans.
- What are the new data plans and how much data do I get?
- Supa Seki $3 – 500MB, valid 1 day
- Supa Seki $5 – 1GB , valid for 3 days
- Supa Seki $10 – 1.5GB, valid for 7 days
- Supa Seki $20 – 4GB, valid for 15 days
- Supa Seki $50 – 9GB, valid for 30 days
- Night Pass $5 – 10GB, valid for use from 12am – 7am
- So what time of day will I be able to buy or use data?
You can buy any of the new Supa Seki data plans and New Night Pass anytime of the day. The new Supa Seki data plans can be used anytime of the day while the Night Pass can only be used between 12am – 7am.
- Does my unused data roll over?
YES - If you have purchased the same plan before it expires, any unused data will roll over. Note, unused data rolls over only if you have purchased the same plan. E.g. If you buy the Supa Seki $3 and purchase another Supa Seki $3 before the first one expires, then any unused data remaining will roll over
NO - If you have not purchased the same data before the first one expires.
- Can I buy any of the new plans on the old shortcodes? E.g. 4009, 4024, etc?
No. Data plans will no longer be purchased on any of the shortcodes.
- Will the data plans be auto-renewed?
No. Auto-renewal will no longer be available.
- Will Upsize Data be available?
No. Upsize data option will no longer be available.
- If I buy a data plan today, before all the current plans get replaced, will I still be able to use that data bundle tomorrow if I have data left?
Yes. However, you will not be seeing the old plans anymore.