1. What are the new Internet Plans – data allowance, speed, and their costs and when will I get the new data allocation?
If you are an existing post-paid customer, you do not need to change anything. You will still pay your normal monthly charge depending on what plan you are on, and come 1 April 2018, your account will automatically get the new data allocations as below. E.g. If you are currently paying $99, come 1 April, you will get 15GB, instead of the old 8GB.
2. How do I apply for a Digicel Internet account?
Email our Corporate Queries group email: WS_Corporate_Queries@digicelgroup.com Or contact our Call Centre on 123 from your Digicel phone or 7720000 from any other network from 7 am – 1 am daily.
3. What do I need in order to sign up for a Digicel Internet service?
You are required to submit the following:
- Completed and signed activation form to be provided to you by a Digicel Sales representative
- Valid government-issued ID (passport or driver’s license)
- Billing address (Email or Postal Address)
- A Deposit depending on the selected plan
- If you are applying as a business you will also need to provide a copy of the business license.
4. Is the Deposit Refundable?
Yes, the deposit is refundable as per Terms and Conditions. However, the deposit is non- refundable if the service is terminated or discontinued within the Contract Period.
5. What is the due date for the payment of Digicel Internet Service?
You have to pay your bill between the 1st and 21st of every month to avoid WST $1 tala penalty fee.
6. Will my unused data rollover?
Yes. Unused data on all plans will roll over for active accounts only.
7. Can I Top Up my data if I run out of Data on my Selected Plan?
Yes. You can email us at WS_Corporate_Queries@digicelgroup.com or your
Account Manager and request to Top Up data, once approved, data will be added.
8. How much can I Top Up and what’s the cost?
Any additional data request has a set price of WST $20 for 4GB. Any unused data from your additional data top-up remaining will also roll over to the following month.
9. If I want to switch my internet connection to Digicel, am I be able to use the existing equipment that I own (eg. Router, MiFi) but only sign up to the plan?
If you have your own data device and would like to sign up on any of the post-paid internet plans, you can. Digicel however, is not responsible or liable to fix any faults or technical issues that may result from using the equipment, unless it is equipment provided by Digicel.