Customer Type: Prepaid Users
Description: Customers will now easily opt in to a data plan on their MiFi devices with a simple top up, and the system will automatically convert to data depending on the top up amount and data allowance that applies.
1. How does it work?
- You instantly top up your MiFi number and instantly get data depending on the top up amount you purchased.
- You will no longer have to call in the helpline to convert top up amount to data OR put SIM card in a handset and purchase data using USSD menu or MDA.
2. What are the plans?
3. What if I Top Up $1?
No data plan will be awarded.
Following Q2, if I top up $2 on top of that will I be getting the $3 Data Plan-500MB then?
Yes, you will.
4. What happens if I have a few loose dollars or cents on my Top Up?
If you have loose dollars or cents from your top-up, it will remain as balance. For example, if you top up $6, the system will charge $5 and award 1GB of data and leaves your $1 as the remaining balance.
Should you then top up $4, you will be able to get another 1GB since $5 is now your new balance.
5. What if I Top Up an amount that triggers two plans?
Both Plans will be activated, with priority usage to the plan with the least validity period.
For eg, a top-up of $15 will trigger both the $10 plan and the $5 Plan, with the $5 plan being used first.
6. Does Pule Oe Carry On apply to MiFi plans?
No, any balance remaining will be charged once data allowance has been fully used.
7. What happens if I receive credit via Credit U service?
Credit amount will not be converted to data - top up only. You will have to convert using alternative options.